.
.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

obimama = amazingness. Sleeping in, taking a nap, softball games




My obimama came today, and its as amazing as I thought and hoped it would be!!!!

Today was a much cooler day than the past few days. Its the first day in a week that I haven't thought "I AM GONNA DIE IN THIS HEAT!" Our house didn't even go over the 80o mark. Woot woot!!

Bodey let me sleep til 8 today, which is a lovely surprise. And was even better when he went down for a nap 2 hours later and let me snooze with him. :)

Tonight we went to Shaylah's softball game. The breeze was lovely. Bodey munched on carrots and was a smiling ham to everyone around. Afterwards we went to Home Fellowship to celebrate our last week before Summer break.

Bodey is asleep now. I am starving and scrounging for food. And tired. :) Bedtime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment