.
.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Best texting conversation ever:

Me: (trying to scheme up a good way to get Jeff to give me permission to buy a new baby carrier)

Me: hey, Bodey mentioned earlier he wanted to buy me a new carrier for mothers day.

Jeff: oh really? And where does he plan on getting the money for that?

Me: we'll that's why I mentioned it to you. He was hoping I could ask you if you would loan him the money. He's too nervous to ask himself. He said he could pay it back in 12 years when he starts mowing lawns.

Jeff: {lol}

....a few hours later...

Me: ummm, bodey just told me he did buy me a carrier for mothers day. Were you aware of this?

Jeff: no. Not at all.

Me: Uh oh. You might want to talk to him then... He said he thought itd be okay since your check was good this pay period. I guess we really need to talk to him about assuming things.

Jeff: Yeah, I'll talk to him

Me: Don't punish him though. Because its really sweet of him. Maybe just encourage him to talk to you before using your PayPal account.

Jeff: lol (hoping that I'm just kidding...)

........ ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment