.
.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's day 2012

The happy parts of today looked like this:

(Sharing watermelon with his bestest buddy)


 (Playing boche ball with Daddy)


I will save you all the heartache of seeing the not so happy parts of the day. Apparently Bodey missed the "Its mother's day, lets be nice to mama" memo. He decided to pick a battle today, which he most definitely won. Little stinker. We are starting boot camp tomorrow, because his 'tude is not acceptable.

We spent the day with my family. On the spur of the moment we decided to call our sweet Garcia family and invite them over, which was much fun. The dudes all played croquet and boche ball, while us ladies worked on pretty decorations for Shelbie's upcoming graduation party.

We had a bbq this afternoon--hotdogs, chips and the most amazing watermelon ever. Shiro and Bodey shared a plate--which they each took turns licking clean. (We got some awesome action picts of that!)

Bodey grouched all night. He is one tired boy--two days in a row without a nap. We are breaking this streak tomorrow. He got a taste of chocolate cake tonight--much to the dismay of his mama. Someone (won't say who... *ahem--cough cough* Mr. *cough* Garcia *cough*) Dropped a piece of cake crumbs into his highchair tray without my knowing, and before I knew what was happening Bodey lightening fast snatched it up and shoved it in his mouth. However! He did not get the chance to enjoy it, as my reaction scared him terribly and he spent the next 10 minutes crying so heart brokenly. Beware next person who tries to feed my child sugar...You will die by the wrath of my hands... I will be ever vigilent and alert from here on out... Dum dum dum dummmmm...

Bodey crashed within 3 minutes of his head touching his bed tonight. I'm thinking a movie and a back massage sounds nice. Now if only I can weasel a massage out of Jeff...


1 comment: