.
.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Craving fruit...eating a brownie.

I am majorly craving some delicious juicy fruits or a smoothie. Of course, I have neither in my house right now. >:-( So I am going to have to settle for a brownie. (and believe me, this is a bummer...) I'm glad its the last brownie in the house though...I've had waaay too many in the past few days!

This morning my mom and I went to a friend's house to get some "Parenting-young-babies" tips/refresher courses. These little boys had no idea what was coming when we left the house this morning. ;-) By this time next week, you had better bet your bottom dollar they are going to know what the word "No" means--and they'll obey it too! (insert wicked laugh...just kidding! just kidding!)

Tonight Amanda came over. Finally. Stupid school has been taking up all her time recently. And I've been feeling very unloved lately. *sniff sniff*

My feet are killing me today. Thanks to my brilliant PedEgging over the past few nights. Apparently you aren't supposed to use it so often and furiously that your whole heel shines a pretty pink color. (poor new baby skin!) Needless to say, tonight I will not be using my Ped Egg. :-/

Seems like today had more exciting points to highlite. But I can't think of anything. Probably because I am overly tired...

I'm going to go to bed and catch some Zzzzz!

P.S...what's up with B's face in this pict?!?

2 comments: