.
.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Round ligament pains, Daddy duty & hot hot hot

Today I woke up with some horrible round ligament pains. They happen pretty much once a month, or ever few weeks. They're much worse this time around than with Bodey. Usually, I end up spending the day in bed. :( Which is what I did today. I should have taken a belly picture today...because I'm sure tomorrow or the next day I'll suddenly explode even bigger. That's usually what happens when I get these pains...

Bodey ate pretzels today. When Jeff told me this I said, "He doesn't eat pretzels!" Jeff calmly said, "He does now." Um.... haha! I guess thats what happens when Daddy is on duty for the day!

B was in a delightful mood today. Which is a fun change. ;-)

Our house was SO hot. I think I heatburned in bed. (Same thing as a sunburn...only with heat not sun.) Tomorrow I am going swimming. I'm gonna do it!!!!

^^ Ha. Yea right.

*eye roll*

I'm off to eat the last of my ice cream and go to bed. Early bedtime?? Sounds good to meeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment