.
.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Bike rides, storytime, organizing and softball games

.
Today we went on our weekly Tuesday bike ride to Mimi's house. Then we went on a walk to the library for story time. I thumbed through baby name books while Bodey chilled in his little push car and watched story time.

This afternoon Bodey played ball with his daddy, learned how to build block towers and read books with me. I spent the afternoon trying to organize....trying being the key word.

Tonight we went to watch Shaylah's softball team's game. Poor Shaylah. Watching her team play is torture. Hopefully she heals up in time to play one more game before season is over.

Bodey went down easy tonight. I was able to take a nice hot bath--which was interrupted by my brother pounding on my front door unexpectedly. :-/ Now I'm blogging, gonna go rummage for some food and then head to bed.

1 comment: