.
.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

A Lolly Story

Yesterday morning I went over to my parents house really early. Everyone had just woken up and were getting their day started. I was hanging out upstairs with my mom and little siblings, who were all still snuggled up in bed. Miss Lolly had some crazy dragon breath, which she was carelessly breathing allllll over my face.

Finally, after I had inhaled enough death breath fumes, I turned to her and very sweetly, mind you, said, “Lolly! Your breath stinks! You should go brush your teeth.”

She gave me her famous, “Oh no! You didn’t,” look. And then said,” Well. I think you should just go home then.” And with a little hair flip turned her head to start breathing her fumes of stinkiness all over poor Bodey.

I was kind of surprised, and I said, “Lolly, you do not need to be rude to me. That was not nice.” She ignored me. (Oh that little girl…)

A few minutes later, as she’s smooching all over Bodey and talking to him in her most adorable Lolly-love voice, we over hear her muttering to him, “Bodey, I do not like your mother at all today.”

*Sigh* *giggle* *sigh*

That little girl. She brings more laughs and gasps to us than anything else I can think of.  I hope someday the Lord gives me my own little Lolly.

No comments:

Post a Comment