.
.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Back to square 1…journaling

Every few days I sit down to blog and after sitting, staring at the blank computer screen for a few minutes I ask my family, “I neeed a blog topic!” As you can tell, by my lack of blog posts, they never have any good suggestions. The fact that I can’t come up with a post on my own is concerning though. It means I have a really bad case of…writers block. *gasp!!* That’s what happens when I stop blogging.

I say all of that above for one reason: I need to start blogging more.

So, today my mom gave me a really awesome block topic. It was a meaty one that would stir up a lot of controversy. (Which ya’ll know I love.) But red flags were raised when I sat and couldn’t for the life of me even figure out how to start the post. That’s when I knew my blogging cramp had gotten to an all time dangerously high level.

I realized that I need to go back to square one, like in Kindergarten…journaling. Because simple journal posts tend to stir up writing creativity.

When I mentioned this to my mom, she agreed and gave me my first journal subject: A Bodey update.

So, tomorrow, I will begin my journaling with a nice little update on Bodey. Hopefully, one complete with pictures.

Wish me luck as I embark on this journey of journaling to find and renew my blogging/writing love and passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment