.
.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Emma Watson “Less is more”

The Less You Reveal The More People Can Wonder - Emma Watson I’m probably going to lose a few blog readers by admitting this, (giggle) but I am not a Harry Potter fan. I’ve never read the books and I refuse to watch the movies.

But, I stumbled across an article online the other day about Emma Watson.  And after reading it, I now somewhat like the girl.

The article gave a quote from her that impressed me.

“I find the whole concept of being ‘sexy’ embarrassing and confusing. If I do an interview with photographs people desperately want to change me – dye my hair blonder, pluck my eyebrows, give me a fringe. Then there’s the choice of clothes. I know everyone wants a picture of me in a mini-skirt. But that’s not me. I feel uncomfortable. I’d never go out in a mini-skirt. It’s nothing to do with protecting the Hermione image. I wouldn’t do that. Personally, I don’t actually think it’s even that sexy. What’s sexy about saying, ‘I’m here with my boobs out and a short skirt, have a look at everything I’ve got?’ My idea of sexy is that less is more. The less you reveal the more people can wonder.”

Its rare to see young stars with their heads screwed on right. Its refreshing to see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment