.
.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sleepless nights

I'm not sure what the dealio is lately, but my boy will not sleep through the night. He sleeps great on nights Jeff is home, but during the work week, I'm crazy to even dream of the possibility of sleeping through the night.

This is what my view is. Every night. All night long.... 


See those beady little eyes peering out from the dark??

Cute?? Yes. Annoying? Very.

I can't sleep if he is awake, and I can NOT for the life of me figure out how to get him to go to sleep. He sleeps til about midnightish then is awake for hours. He lays there quietly for the most part. I can always tell he is tired. But he won't give up and just sleep.

*Sigh*

Send some sleepy dust prayers my way. I need this boy to sleep so I can sleep.

Here's a picture from one of today's naps. Doesn't he look so sweet sleeping?? He should try it at night. Nighttime sleeping is an awesome thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment