.
.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Our Sunday

This morning we had church. Once again, I didn't get to sit through a service. I have a certain little screaming child to thank for that. ;-)

After church we ran a few errands. I bought Bodey some winter clothes-- 24 month size!! I can't believe that he'll fit into them by fall and winter. That's crazy.

After errands we came home and did housework. Dishes, laundry, ect. I did some gardening and was thrilled to see some veggies growing. It's about time.

Later we went to my parents. Jeff and Shelbie went to college group. I helped put out a big oven fire, then spent the rest of the evening exhausted from that whole ordeal. It was scary.

Bodey and Shiro took a bath together tonight. That was hilarious. Lots of screaming, splashing and laughing.

We are home now. Getting ready to watch a movie, eat ice cream and fold laundry. It's kind of a mini-at-home date for us :) btw-- our 3 year wedding anniversary is on Tuesday!!! Wow!!

Anyways, that's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment