.
.

Monday, August 20, 2012

41 weeks

I'm 41 weeks today. I. can't. believe. I'm. still. pregnant!!!!!! Jeff is cranky that he has to start another work week. He acts like I can control this whole birth thing... ;-) C'mon baby!! Come out already!!!

I slept in crazy late today. I woke up in a puddle of water, and was super excited, thinking that my water had broke. But apparently Bodey spilled my water all over the bed. :-/ This has happened twice that we've thought my water broke and later found out it was spilled water. Super annoying people-- Stop spilling things!

Bodey was Captain Emotion today. Oiy. He woke up so grumpy I swear someone had to have peed in his cheerios. Towards the afternoon he turned in to Mr Loverboy. Then this evening he went sour again. *Head spinning from his little roller coaster of emotions!*

Tomorrow is Jeff and my 3year wedding anniversary. Its the only day that I've said I DON'T WANT TO HAVE A BABY on. Which means, I'll probably be having a baby tomorrow. :-/ I made the same mistake with Bodey. I said "I DON'T WANT AN APRIL 22ND BABY." Guess what?? I have an April 22nd baby. Someday I will learn.

Its 9:40pm. Bodey is asleep. My house is clean...ish...  i'm going to go take a refreshing bath, watch some Dick Van Dyke and go to bed early. :)



1 comment:

  1. Aww! Raising him right! A Giants fan from the start!!! That's my little nephew! Such a cute little fan you have there! ;-)

    ReplyDelete