.
.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

3 years ❤

Today is Jeff and my 3 year wedding anniversary. He had to work tonight (insert sad face here) so we went on a date for lunch. We went to BJ's Brewery and had some chicken strips, French fries, some ice cold cream soda (YUM) and then finished the meal off with one of their famous pazookis. Oh my. It was all so delicious! Bodey was with us (of course) and he was Mr. Charming himself. He was smiling and flirting with everyone. It was crazy. After lunch we walked around in the mall for a while. It was a lovely afternoon :)

I can't believe it's already been 3 years. We were joking today that we're on a roll. 2 kids in 3 years isn't bad. ;-)

I've got about an hour til today is over and then it's open game for belly baby to make his/hers appearance. Tomorrow could be fun-- both my babies would have a 22nd birthday. But Thursday would also be a good date. We'd have our anniversary on the 21st, bodey's birthday on (April) 22nd and belly baby on the 23rd.

Or whenever

At this point, I just don't care anymore. Come on baby. Please come out?

No comments:

Post a Comment