.
.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Saturday

Today I got to sleep in. I was sleeping so soundly, I didn't even hear Jeff and Bodey get up. I've been dealing with insomnia at night, so I get very little sleep in the night hours. :-/ Its super annoying. Its a blessing to get to sleep in on the weekends. I'm trying to enjoy these last few days/weeks of sleeping in before I have two little ones and no longer have that luxury!

After I got up, we got ready and went to run some errands. We went grocery shopping and bought MORE labor/after baby snacks. That is annoying to me, since for the past 3 weeks each time we've gone we've said, "This is the last time we grocery shop before we have a new baby!" And then the week goes on...and we eat the labor foods...and have to go shopping again. GRRR. This time, maybe it really is the last time!?!

After our errands we went home and unpacked. Then went on a walk to grandma's house to celebrate her birthday with her. She was really hoping I'd have this baby today so she could share it's birthday. But apparently Belly Baby didn't like that idea. :-/

This evening we went to my parents and watched a slideshow of Shelbie's trip pictures. The Garcia's came over to watch with us. That was fun. They brought...pumpkin pie...which was strange to eat in August... (And yucky. Pumpkin pie is nasty!)

My high of the day: Jeff put the window AC unit in the game room. YAY! No longer will it constantly be 100o in here! (I can blog without sweating!)

My low of the day: Bodey's nap fight. Eeek.


(This is from last night...he fell asleep watching a movie with his daddy)



Grandpa with his grandson and great grandson


This is what naptime looked like today.
Mr. Foxy



And that picture ^^ soon turned into this picture....
"BUT I'M NOT TIREEEEED!"
*yawn*


Goofy boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment