.
.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

We're ready

Today my wonderful mom spent the entire day helping me rearrange my bedroom. It took forever. It was a lot of hard work. But now that we're done, I'm very verrry happy with how it looks!! It's exciting to see baby stuff set up. It makes this whole "baby thing" seem more real!

Jeff got home from work this evening (this "evening!" so fun to say!) and was thrilled to see the room ready for a baby. He spent his evening setting up the crib and stroller, while I worked on getting the car seats ready.

All we have left to do to prepare the room is find a little place to put the baby's clothes and blankets. (And we have to clean our closet out...but that's just a desire of mine, I guess it's not necessarily a "must do" before baby is born...?)

A little bit ago he said, "Honey, let's have that baby now." I think we're finally both ready.

There are still a few small things left to do in the bedroom before I post pictures. But I promise, when i'm finished, I will post some. :)

(Thank-you Mama for all your help today!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment