.
.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Crib bedding insiration

I've been trying to decide what I'm going to do with the baby's crib bedding. I'm making the cradle bedding, which has been a lot of fun! And I'd like to make the crib bedding also, but I'm really nervous about the bumper pad. Plus, I don't want to do the same quilt pattern that I'm doing for the cradle. ***

So I've been looking at a bunch of different bedding sets online and I'm realizing....they're expensive. ***

So I'm thinking I'm just going to have to suck it up and learn how to make a bumper pad. Which is fine. But that brings us to the next question...what is my bedding going to look like? ***

Today I found some cute bedding sets that have inspired me. Maybe I can even find the same (or close to the same) materials. The quilts don't look very hard to make at all. And from what my mom says, the bumper shouldn't be bad either. So...we shall see! I need to finish my cradle beding and then I'll decide if I should start on the crib or not. ***

But for now, here are some pictures of bedding sets that I really like: ***

No comments:

Post a Comment