.
.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Today...we're having a hoolie

Today my family's power is being shut off for 8 hours to replace some electrical wires or something. (Idk really) Sooo, they are all going to come over and crash at my place for the day.

It's gonna be a hoolie...10 people and 2 dogs (Nemo is coming with) all under one tiny little roof.

I'm not gonna lie: this is a frightening thought. ;-)

The boys are going to be sweethearts and work in my backyard for a while.

The little girlies are gonna chill in the game room watching Netflix.

My mom and the big girls are going to be awesome and help me rearrange my room and figure out how to fit a crib, a cradle and a rocking chair into an already too small and crowded space.

The mutts--Maycie and Nemo...they're going to be having their own little party today.

They should be here shortly...

Let the party begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment