.
.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I hate this little guy

I absolutely hate this little crab. He was fun when we got him...when he was tiny and small and not scary. But we've had him for about a year now and he's gotten to be HUGE!!! This nasty shelled creature sheds his shell about once every 3 months. When he sheds, he disappears for a few days. I always get excited thinking he crawled off into a hiding spot in the tank and died...but he always comes back. And when he comes back, he's huge!!!

This nasty vermin has been known on occasion to climb up the tank heater and OUT of the tank. When this happens and I discover it first, I scream like a little girl and dance around like an old lady who has just spied a mouse, until Jeff comes and flicks him back into the tank. ***

If I had my way, I would have bagged him up and brought him back to the pet store moonnnnths ago. But for some reason, Jeff loves this little guy. This nasty little creature who torments all the rest of our poor fish...this yucky little shelled bit of nastiness who I swear crawls out of the tank just to torture me...this rude little monster who eats all of my tank plants...yet Jeff still likes him. :-( ***

I discovered these photos on the camera today. I thought they were pretty cool, despite my hatred towards this crab. I couldn't help myself, I had to post them. (Impressive photography skills, Jeffy!!!) ***



No comments:

Post a Comment