.
.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

These are cute...but not $30 cute

Two of my favorite websites are: babysteals and babyhalfoff. Both websites, twice daily (9am and 9pm) list some type of baby item (stuffed animals, clothing, cloth diapers, carriers, ect ect ect!!) for half off what the regular price is. The thing is though, these sites list only a small amount of items, so the people who actually shop these websites are halfoff freaks. They are on at exactly 9 and once that item is listed, they're clicking the "buy me" button before their computer even realizes that what they're clicking on is a button.

Today, on babyhalfoff, they have these stuffed animals listed:

Don't get me wrong...they are cute...but I'd NEVER in a million years pay the original $30 a piece for them!! Furthermore...I wouldn't even pay $15 a piece for them!

I think it goes without saying...these aren't selling out anytime soon. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment