.
.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Pumpkin Patch!!

Today my mom and I took all the kiddos to the pumpkin patch!

We had a picnic lunch, and spent the afternoon catching minnows in the fish pond, trying to work up the nerve to go in the dark creepy hay maze (which we never did do) and looked at all the animals.

And of course, we took a bajillion and one photos.  I’m sure my mom will post pictures from our day on her blog. I didn’t want to spend an hour waiting for all the cute ones to upload! ;-)

So I’m only posting a few of the boys. They are so adorable. I have no pictures hanging on my walls of my house yet, but I’m defiantly going to be printing up one of these for my barren walls soon!!

Aren’t they just sooooo cute??!!

bodey B 149 bodey B 150 bodey B 151 bodey B 220

No comments:

Post a Comment