.
.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

a moment of free time...

Bodey will be two weeks tomorrow...*sniff sniff*...it's gone so fast!

I haven't had hardly any free time since the little mister has arrived. My days are filled with nursing him, burping him, changing his diapers and rocking him to sleep...then starting all over again. :) I'm hoping we get the hang of things soon so that I can start devoting a little bit of time each day to my blog again.

I've been trying to work on his birth story this week, but I kid you not...every time I sit down to start writing, he wakes up. :-/ I think he knows when I'm trying to blog... Hopefully I'm able to finish it soon and get that posted.

Someday...hopefully soon...I will be back to posting my daily highs and lows. Until then, bear with me as my posts may be far and few between.

For now...enjoy some baby love:


No comments:

Post a Comment