.
.

Friday, May 20, 2011

The African Bird dance

Bodey is colicky :'-( So every evening, he breaks out into an unconsolable scream. Its just about the saddest thing ever, as we all feel so helpless. He usually kicks in around 7pm and it ends around midnight. Jeff and I have tried everything to help him, but nothing works.

However...there is ONE thing that helps...and only ONE person knows the secret to this one thing....


Auntie Bee.




Last week we discovered that the only person who can calm, console, and lullaby to sleep during his colic time is Shelbie. She has invented this crazy little bouncing/dancing/sway motion that calms Bodey down within 45seconds of his Auntie taking him. It's incredible actually.



How she can take this:

And turn it into this:







is beyond me.

I've tried her little dance routine. I can't master it. Shelbie is the African Bird dancing queen. And Bodey, Jeff and I all love her for it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment