.
.

Friday, May 6, 2011

In honor of Bodey's 2week birthday...

I finally did it. I put clothes on Bodey. (*sniff sniff*)

After much thinking and praying, Jeff and I decided that now that he's two weeks old, we will be giving him the freedom to be wearing clothes. (This is a big deal for me, you know...)

I'm not sure how I feel about this. I have to admit that I don't think he's overly cute dressed. I think he's most cute when he's nakey!



I was going to try to keep his little onesie on until Jeff got home from work...but after seeing his little 'tude (check out his crossed arms...look what happens when you give them an inch...they want a mile. I think he's pouting because he wants to wear jeans instead.) I might be stripping it off of him before then. We'll see.

I'm not so sure that Bodey is enjoying this new freedom. Check out this face:

No comments:

Post a Comment