.
.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Surprise parties, pink blankets & clean floors

Today we had cousin Gary's surprise birthday party. It was fun, there was a lot of food and 2 pinatas--what could be better?

After the party Jeff took me to run errands. We went to Babies R Us, where I finally broke down and bought 2 packs of girly receiving blankets. I'll be saving the reciepts though so I can return them if my "mama's instinct feeling" is wrong and I get another boy. ;-) I bought Bodey some cute socks that look like shoes (the closest thing he's ever gonna get to wearing socks! haha!) And some cute binkies. Which of course, he refuses to take.

Tonight we came home and vacuumed our house again and then rolled around on the floor with Bodey. B and I took a bubble bath together and then he went down to bed. Now Jeff is reading a book, I'm searching for food and then we're going to bed also.

Church tomorrow...hmm, I wonder if I'll get to sit through a whole service this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment