.
.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

280Daily

Hi everyone…remember me?? I know its been a while. I’m a little embarrassed to even crawl my ashamed face back over to my poor neglected little blog. Please forgive me?

I have an exciting post in store for you though :-)

Several months ago my mom sent me a link to a website called 280Daily. Basically it’s an online diary, with only enough space for 280 characters. Short, sweeet, to the point. Just enough space to messily jot down (think texting lingo…) what my day held.

I am proud to say, that since before October, I have faithfully 280’d every single day. (okay, that might be bluffin…I’ve missed *maybe* 2 or 3 days since then?) But still! That’s a pretty good track record, considering all my broken promises to my poor blog to “I promise I will blog daily,” blah blah blah.

So I’ve been thinking, why is it I can 280 every day but I can’t keep a promise to my poor blog for anything? And then I realized the whole 280 character concept was so easy and unintimidating compared to coming up with a fun, lengthy and interesting read.

With that being said, here is my new, revised and very easily keptable (yes, I know that isn’t a word) promise:

I hereby promise, that from now on, I will do my best to every night when I do my 280daily, to also hop over here and write a little somethin-somethin for my blog readers as well. (Do I even have blog readers anymore…?) Sometime I might simply copy and paste, other times I might write something and finally, there might be days where I only post a picture.

Small print: My posts will not be long. They might not be complete sentences. And they might be incredibly boring. No complaining, be grateful that I’m even blogging.

Okay!! That’s my exciting post. So…til tonight…ttfn Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment