.
.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Stuffed bell peppers, vacuum cleaners & 1st birthday cakes

I made stuffed bell peppers for lunch today. They had corn and rice in them, they were yummy but both Jeff and I decided it was too much bell pepper. We decided next time I need to turn it into a casserole with the bell peppers simply chopped up inside the meat/rice/corn mix. This afternoon I went to Costco and bought a vaccuume cleaner. I can't figure out how to put it together, so I'm going to bed feeling very irritated that I didn't get to try it out. I found Bodey's 1st birthday cake on pinterest today. Its an all fruit cake--round slice of watermellon with some cantelope and kiwi fruit decorating it. I'm excited, because now he can have a birthday cake to smash up, blow out a candle (well, more like his daddy can blow it out...) but its still safe for him to munch on afterwards. The big people can eat real cake. But I'll kill the 1st person who tries giving him a taste of frosting. I stayed up way too late tonight, I am sure I will regret this tomorrow morning :( I'm off to bed to snuggle with Bodey.

No comments:

Post a Comment