.
.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My mom is the bestest mom ever

Today my mom came over and spent the entire day updating my computer for me. She also downloaded this super cool program called “Live writer.” (Basically, it’s a way to blog while being offline)  Now, I can upload a buttload of pictures to my blog in just a few minutes, rather than straight through blogger and have it take hours.

Woot woot!

It literally took all day though. Who would have thought that downloading one small little program could take all day. Well it did. Apparently our computer was in dire need of some updates. Updates that give you the warning, “This might take several hours. Please don’t use the computer while this is downloading.”

:-/

So, my amazing mom came over this morning…started upload #1. Came back an hour later to start upload #2. Came back an hour later to start upload #3. Came back an hour later to upload Live Writer.

But now it’s done Smile <----- :-0 Do you see that?!!? Look what this awesome program can do!!!!

And it can do this   tooWhoa!!

Best. Mom. Ever.

 

P.S.

Did you notice that she also hacked my blog? Like I said: best. mom. ever.

 

Winking smile

No comments:

Post a Comment