.
.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

6 flags

On Friday Bodey and I went to 6 flags with my family. We had a very fun and relaxing day.


The highlight of the trip was: nobody got sick on the ride there ;-)


The lowlight of the trip was: when Bodey screamed his head off on the ride home...I think I would prefer someone getting sick over listening to that for 30 minutes!!


The best comment of the day was from the train ride conductor who was looking for just 4 extra people to fill the ride in (all of us Ney's were in line) and he looks at us in amazement then says with awe, "Where do you guys stop!?"


Here are a few crappy quality pictures that I took with my phone of Mr. Bodey during the day to send to his daddy:



Bodey got some bonding time in with his Studpa...look, Matchy-Matchy hats. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment