.
.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

11-28-2012

High(s) of the day:

1) It was rainy, gloomy and cozy all day. At 9:00 this morning our bedroom was still dark. :) Bodey was super confused when he woke up this morning and it was still dark. But he looooved watching it rain!!

2) I finally made my salad in a jar!?4 heads of romain only made 3 jars though :(

C) we had breakfast for dinner! I discovered that you can make bacon (turkey of course) on a waffle iron and also figured out you CANNOT make hashbrowns on a waffle iron :-/

My low(s) of the day:

A) I burnt an entire crockpot ($5 worth) of apples trying to make applesauce.

B) Blessing is coming down with a little cough :(

3) it's 10:30 and I'm in bed with two awake kids. Blessing-- who just won't go to sleep. And Bodey-- who is throwing a fit...and I'm not quiet sure why... :-|

1 comment:

  1. I tried the hashbrowns in the waffle iron and mine turned out great. So easy and I loved them. =)

    ReplyDelete