.
.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Life has gotten busy! :)

Life has been...busy. :)

Jeff went back to work last week (booooo!) and I spent all week at my parents. Which was a life saver. I had help with Bodey, and was able to just sit and hold Blessing. But this week, I decided to be a big girl and stay home. Oiy. I'm busy. Busy. Busy.

Bodey has finally adjusted to having a sibling and he loooovesss his baby "seeester." A little bit too much. Hehe! We are trying to teach him how to be gentle, and thankfully he is catching on very quickly. As long as we don't try stopping him from showing baby seeester love, he stays gentle. But if we tell him no....uh oh. We still have to work on that. :-/


Bath time!
 
I have adorable kids.
 
Smart ones too, apparently ;)
 
 Arrrg! This is his pirate imitation!
 
 
Bodey learned how to rock in the rocking chair this week
 
Loving on baby seester
 
 
Blowing kisses!
 
Blessing's first bath
 
 
 
 
 
CrAzY eyes!
 
 
 

1 comment: